Monday, December 15, 2008

1st night without Cooper



Cooper spent his 1st night away from mommy & daddy this past weekend. I had my work Christmas Party and they pay for everyone to have a hotel room. So, Jeremy and I decided to take advantage of it. We haven't been away from him since he was born. It was a lil' hard but I knew he was in GREAT hands. Grandpa & Memaw watched him and they loved every minute of it. But, go figure at 7 a.m. Jeremy and I were up bright and early. You'd think we would sleep in but nooo..... We went to pick Cooper up at around 9:30. It was so good to see him! I missed his lil' smilin' face. He's so dang cute.



Julyen was there. When I walked in he got this big smile on his face! He got off his toy and wanted me to pick him up. That lil' terd still won't say "Nanny". I think he's doing it on purpose. He'll say "papa" (that's what my Dad wants to be called), Allie (one of the dogs), turtle, puppies, baby, etc. BUT NO Nanny. : (

No comments: