Monday, December 22, 2008

Early Christmas


We had Christmas with Jeremy's parents, his brothers and sister-n-law this past weekend. This year we had it at Ritchie and Sarah's. Last year it was at our house because Sarah and Ritchie were in the process of moving. Hopefully next year Jeremy and I will be in our new house. We've been looking but it's all up in the air right now. We'd still have to sell our house which could be easy but then again could be a pain in the butt. We have someone interested in it but no telling how that could go. It could go either way. But anyway, back to our early Christmas. My lil' man was sleeping by the time we were ready to open presents. He got lots of fun gifts from his MiMi & Pawpaw (Jeremy's parents). It'll be funner next year b/c he'll actually be interested in whats going on. During dinner I had him in the bouncy seat and Ava (his cousin) walked over to him and started to bounce him. Awww, cute huh, NOT SO CUTE. She then proceeded to pop him on the head several times. I know she didn't mean to hurt him but poor lil' Cooper started screaming. Already gettin' beat up by his cousins. Just wait....it's on NEXT YEAR! hahaha!

1 comment:

Janaque said...

That's funny! Gavin is suprisingly gentle with babies... I'm pretty thankful. :) Have a Merry 1st Christmas